Thursday, June 19, 2003

*Sit Tight*

"When the train goes through a tunnel and the world gets dark,
do you jump out?
Of course not.
You sit still and trust the engineer to get you through."

{Corrie ten Boom}

We need to hear that God is still in control.
Dear God help me please. I cant take this any longer. This discouragemant. I dont even dare to dream again. I dont know which way to choose. I cant seem to see the end of the tunnel.
Guide me, dont let me fall, keep my head up high. Make me remember your promises for me. Your hands that comforts me, Your loving words.

Help me O Lord ... Set me free one more time ...

Three times I begged the Lord to take it away. Each time he said, "My gracious favor is all you need. My power works best in your weakness."
{2 Corinthians 12:8-9 NLT }


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home